You understand that DJHPartners, Inc. cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction of any lost data. DJHPartners, Inc. does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
The Content is not necessarily complete and up-to-date and should not be used to replace any written reports, statements, or notices provided by DJHPartners, Inc. Investors, borrowers, and other persons should use the Content in the same manner as any other educational medium and should not rely on the Content to the exclusion of their own professional judgment. Information obtained by using this site is not exhaustive and does not cover all issues, topics, or facts that may be relevant to your goals.
Your use of this site is at your own risk. The content is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either, expressed or implied. DJHPartners, Inc. disclaims all warranties, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement. DJHPartners, Inc. does not warrant that the functions or content contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. DJHPartners, Inc.does not warrant or make any representation regarding use, or the result of use, of the content in terms of accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and DJHPartners, Inc. may make changes or improvements at any time. You, not DJHPartners, Inc. assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction in the event of any loss or damage arising from the use of this site or its content. DJHPartners, Inc. makes no warranties that your use of the content will not infringe the rights of others and assumes no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in such content.
All of the information in this site, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted on this site, and DJHPartners, Inc. does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from this site if it is not, or is no longer, accurate or complete.
Limitation On Liability
DJHPartners, Inc., its subsidiaries, service partners, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees (contracted or salaried), agents, officers, and directors, will not be liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages, including loss of revenue, income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, or similar damages, even if DJHPartners, Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will the collective liability of DJHPartners, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, service providers, content providers, employees (contracted or salaried) agents, officers, and directors, toany party (regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) exceed the greater of $100 or the amount you have paid to DJHPartners, Inc. for the applicable content, product or service out of which the liability arose.
Trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site are the property of DJHPartners, Inc. or the party that provided the trademarks, service marks, and logos to DJHPartners, Inc.. DJHPartners, Inc. and any party that provided trademarks, service marks, and logos to DJHPartners, Inc. retain all rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site.
Information You Provide
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
* you do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party;
* advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
* is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
* does not pertain directly to this site;
* threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
* seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
* infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
* violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
* impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
* advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site;
* solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
* includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
* disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this site;
* includes MP3 format files;
* amounts to a ‘pyramid’ or similar scheme;
* disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site; or
* contains hyper-links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
Any passwords used for this site are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password (if any). DJHPartners, Inc. will be entitled to monitor your password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that DJHPartners, Inc. considers insecure, DJHPartners, Inc. will be entitled to require the password to be changed and/or terminate your account.
By accepting this agreement you waive and hold harmless DJHPartners, Inc. from any claims resulting from any action taken by DJHPartners, Inc. during or as a result of its investigations and/or from any actions taken as a consequence of investigations by either DJHPartners, Inc. or law enforcement authorities.
Refunds, Cancellations, and Billing Policy
Products, Download Products, Online Training Programs, Coaching and Consulting, Presentations are subject to the terms and conditions listed for each individual service program or product. Services are not covered under product guarantees. Coaching services do not guarantee client success. Clients need to implement and do the work to see results.
DJHPartners, Inc. has rights to change refund policy at anytime, but will be reflected on future orders not past orders.
Any stated guarantee per product purchased starts from the purchase date. Refund requests or products returned after the refund policy has expired are not subject to a refund and a refund will not be issued.
Products returned after the policy has expired will be shipped back to the customer at their expense or destroyed.
If a refund is requested for a digital product, you can submit a request to email@example.com.
Be sure to include ALL of your contact information: Full Name, Email and the name of the course you wish to have refunded so we can find you in the system. The final decision is at the discretion of the management of DJHPartners, Inc..
Physical products must be mailed back to the follow address:
Dr. Jan Hoistad
5775 Wayzata Boulevard, Suite 799
Minneapolis, MN 55416
Upon a refund being processed please allow 2 to 3 weeks for the transaction to post to your account.
In some cases we may offer and you may agree to a free trial. A valid credit card is required to start the trial. At the time of activation of the trial your card will be authorized for either $1 or the full amount of purchase price. Note: At this point funds have not been collected but may show up on your account. The authorization will expire at the end of 30 business days. You have not been billed at this point.
At the end of the trial you agree and will be billed for the full purchase price. You are under no obligation and can cancel at anytime during the free trial period and your card will never be billed.
Last updated: February 21, 2017, Copyright © 1997-2017 Jan Hoistad for DJHPartners, Inc.